Is there some sort of thing that let's you translate your TL subs into an NL translation as your watching subbed content?

I'm learning german and I was going to try and watch shows or movies in german with german subs again (I gave up before, but I want to try again). When I reached a word I didn't know (which is very common) I had to go look in the dictionary for it; so is there some sort of app, program, etc. that will show me the german subtitles, but I can maybe click the word and an english translation will show up?

Sorry if this isn't a good explanation of what I'm looking for. If you do understand what I mean than please let me know, it would make it so much more easier for me.

submitted by /u/card444
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/D0eAFNq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments