How can I stop mixing up languages?

Ever since I was little, I have spoken many languages at once. My parents are Swedish, so with them, I speak Swedish. I live in Switzerland, so I speak German and Swiss German with my friends. I have also had to learn French and English to fluency at school and on the Internet everything is in English, not to mention the fact that in Switzerland, everything is in four languages (signs, radio, TV, food labels, etc.). Because of these reasons, I very often find myself mixing up words and not being able to build a proper vocabulary in any of them. Is there anyone who can relate and has some advice on how to keep the languages apart? Should I try to focus on one of them?

submitted by /u/thinshitdrinker69
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/WKBJF5v
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments