English native speakers – anki or no anki for new words?

I’m a native English speaking who’s been ankify words I’m unfamiliar with but as the words start to pile up it’s becoming time intensive and not enjoyable any more. So to all my natives is anki necessary? I read extensively and my work space pushes me to use the words I learn so I do need to supplement reading with anki to strengthen it’s meaning or will natural srs through kindle already do that?

Also my cards are well made but it’s just time consuming, I have a bad habit of thinking I need to learn every word out there.

Read extensively , search up words once and if you forget the meaning you still have the inbuilt kindle dictionary to rely on or ankify words every time?

submitted by /u/Consistent_Feed_4478
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/L9m2d47
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments