Advices/Comments on my daily routine for German (B1 to B2)

Hello guys,

Basically I will try to reach the B2 level by the end of the summer vacation in German, so until September.

My teacher told me that I already had the B1 level but I consider myself as having it "roughly".

So, I'm gonna spend 2 hours every day and I'd like to know wheter my time management was good or could be ameliorated :

- learning 20 words (30 minutes, including reviewing the others)

- speaking with a native German (for about 30 minutes)

- reading German and translated books (20 minutes)

- writing something such as a diary using the computer (20 minutes)

- studying grammar (20 minutes)

Thanks in advance for your responses!

submitted by /u/yenK67
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/NswgRBp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments