A question for professional translator

So recently, my professor asked our group a favor to translate some english material for him into our native language. I have translated stuff for people from time to time but it’s more like telling them what they mean. The material is very long so my pals used google translate and proofread the translated text for the final product while I’ve been translating each sentence which i feel have taken significantly longer but resulted in much better translation

So my question to professional translators is whether you also use translation programs then proofread and correct the translation later or do you translate each sentence yourself or do you do it any other way?

submitted by /u/Khanh247A
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Y3nqL6K
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments