Ideas for games to play with a language learning partner.

Hello, I'm looking for ideas for games to play with a language learning partner. I possess found "GeoGuessr" to be a pretty fun game to play with a language learning partner. One person can share there screen and you can go to "Country Streak" and then try to describe the name of things around you in your target language with your partner and try to guess the correct country. I found this to be very helpful in learning Spanish with native Spanish speakers. If I cannot figure out the word of something they can explain it to me since we are looking at a picture of the object or thing. I'm trying to find ideas for other games‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎­that would be fun to play with a language learning partner that also gives you the opportunity to learn new words. Do you have any common games you will play with a language learning partner?

submitted by /u/Ok_Scar_6654
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/HbeDgzV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments