What’s the best way to internalize conjugations ? (In my case Spanish)

Hello!

Im learning Spanish mostly through conversational practice 3ish hours a week (on italki). My vocabulary is pretty good - I’m able to hold conversations about government structures, why art studio tours are better than galleries, and what we enjoy about particular films and directions, etc - and I am able to conjugate present tense pretty well, but I really struggle with past and sometimes future tense.

I do occasionally do conjugation charts by hand, and have some flash cards on anki with conjugations, but does anyone have tips or methods for internalizing conjugations?

Fwiw I use the Tim Ferris/Benny method of learning the 300 most common words, talking to people all the time, reading/learning about topics that are interesting, and listening to podcasts in Spanish most days.

submitted by /u/rappingwhiteguys
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/4yB0YE3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments