Turn Instagram into a Language learning App!!!

I've been doing something for a few weeks, I am very happy with the result.

1) Frist step: Create a new Instagram account, it is actually very easy to create secondary accounts

2)Second step: Use that new account to follow only people dedicated to teaching your target language, in my case German, so I am only following accounts that teach German

3) Third step: Let the algorithm do its thing!!! The algorithm will show you, new people, to follow and thus you will quickly discover tons of useful resources, all of the suggestions will be related to le language that you are learning, then you will have an Instagram timeline only dedicated to learn your target language, and because Instagram is designed to be addictive you will study for more than an hour without realizing.

Now I even get to do free exercises everyday thanks to instagram, so yes I am happy with the result

submitted by /u/giovaelpe
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Pb2MAhG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments