Suggestions for Audio Player App with transcripts

Hi everyone! I would like to know if anyone can suggest a Audio Player App for iOS that is well suited for playing audio files (mp3) from a cloud storage account such as OneDrive or Google Drive etc.

I have bought podcasts and stories from russianwithmax.com and Olly Richard's StoryLearning Spanish and would like to listen to them on my iPhone along with the transcripts.

When the StoryLearning Spanish podcast was first published on Apple, the transcript was in the notes and you could read along right from the same App. I'd love to take my mp3 files and pdf transcripts, merge them and consume them all in a single app.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this?

I've already tried Bound and CloudBeats (both ok for now. I have my mp3 files in OneDrive)

submitted by /u/IveGnocchit
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/fpRqtIS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments