Studying a whole group of languages

Hello,

My native language is portuguese (brazilian), and for some time I have been learning some close languagens as Spanish, French, Italian, also, less frequently, some Catalan. I recently decided to learn Romanian as a funny side-quest. And because of that i have been thinking if there is any teaching material that would provide a general help to learning the commom and distinctive characteristics of the whole Romantic languages. I dont want too much knowledge about all these languages, since i have no plans (now) of doing anything else than reading in them, so I have not much motivation to study the whole grammar thing. But it would be fun to have a general understanding of their history and structure.

Do anyone got any recommendation? (It can be in any of such languages (except romanian please, it is my weaker one))

submitted by /u/BeatoSalut
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/iZ1eAIF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments