How to find content on Twitter in my target language?

Hi everyone. I’m learning 2 languages right now and I’m having a really hard time finding content in those languages. I can find them in Youtube since It’s quite easy but I mostly use Twitter in my daily life and It’s really hard to find them in tw. Like I tried to search some words in order to find tweets but mostly they are random boring ones. I want to find more daily life, daily speech, funny and entertaining tweets like the ones that pop up on your timeline that makes you laugh and stuff but I don’t know how to. Does anyone know how can I find them or can you guys recommend me some accounts if you know? (I’m learning German and Korean)

submitted by /u/ardaergunn
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/wtxFPNG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments