why I get frustration when I can recognize a word while the people are talking

Wow new way to write in reddit gg, well how the title say, I can or said better I get frustration when someone in the tv, podcast etc just for a simple sentence in this case words I miss them at all, example the other day I heard a sentence with the words on her ex, and my mind figured out

Mind:ok onerex yes I got it, it is anorexia :)

And my common sense like: what? He trying to talk about other subjects and you come out with anorexia? What's wrong with you

I have the vocabulary and the sentence and sometimes I don't care and let the video movie flow without problem because I know that the incomprehensible input is about to understand the context

And the other hand Im so easy to distract so I don't can't to say that it is a problem so probably is other things

What is your opinion anon I will wait for you answer in the comments section ( haha YouTube)

submitted by /u/peoplenormal
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/49QwakK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments