Wanting to fix various holes in my Second language

So I'm at a weird place where I'm not really fluent but I am also not a beginner . I've been studying for 10 years or so (possible more) on and off. But I am nowhere near where I want to be. My speech is very broken. I have a good understanding of the basics but some of the more advanced topics, I feel like I don't have good hold on, even though I have seen everything. Also I sound very very white when I speak. Part of the issue is that a lot of the stuff I learned at one point I have now forgotten. Due to not having anyone to practice with. So I'm not really quite advanced per say, but there's a lot of stuff in "intermediate" that I already know. And I wouldn't be surprised if there is stuff in the bare basics I need to re go over. I just don't really fit into one category well.

I have tried various apps and I feel like there all marketed for bare beginners who are not going to stick with it.

I was wondering if anyone else was in the position or had any insight on what to do next.

submitted by /u/Whole-Pepper-4047
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/6ZGvdRU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments