Just another poinion on how to learn a language(a.k.a. whats been working for me)

When learning a language, get a base level of grammar and vocab understanding, maybe 1 to 6 weeks of. Than, just consume as much of that language as you want. Movie, shows, books, articles, music, anything. The more the merrier. This is just whats been working for me. I hate textbooks and formal teachings. I've just been spendings 3+ hours a day doing everything french, including speaking to family and friends. It has been extremely enjoyable! I do think as I progress, I will have to use textbooks and other less interesting methods to learn, but I'll wait.

Anyways, just an opinion piece.

submitted by /u/ejk85
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/zFTCRIf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments