Is there any app that doesn't repeat the same sentence over and over again?

I am in the third semester of Spanish in college and my professor gives a lot of homework through MindTap. I love doing the homework, they are always different and use the same words in different contexts. I wonder if there is an app(or a website/book) like that, since I have made so much progress so far and I want to keep learning.

I also wonder if I should just try to use a book instead? I have tried a couple books when studying German but I felt like they didn't build on knowledge, once a new topic started the old one wasn't mentioned anymore and I would forget what I had previously learned.

Also, I absolutely hate Duolingo and apps similar to it. They drive me insane haha

submitted by /u/Skklun2
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/OLZ3pI6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments