I want to create an app to learn Arabic are there any dev that would like to participate ?

I'm an Arabic teacher (not my main job I do it on my free time aka Sunday lol) and I'd like to create an app to help my students progress faster and steadier. I use Memrise as of now with my own custom courses to help them remember the vocabulary.

But I'd like to create my own app which will allow them to review their vocabulary and have a rank system like Memrise. But also other features like some multimedia tools like small videos or simple podcasts to help them listen to Arabic everyday. I'd like to be able to add some memos and exercises about grammar too.

Would there be any dev that want to help me with that ?

Thanks !

[I'm french so at first it will be a french-arabic app, but I plan to expand it to English later. Also it's for MSA Arabic no dialects. Dialects could appear later but for now the focus is MSA.]

submitted by /u/Ironmonger3
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/EO3yIFA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments