How many online tutors should I try?

So I'm trying to learn Chinese (Mandarin) and I'm looking on PrePly for tutors.

I currently don't really know any Chinese, I've done a couple of weeks of duolingo and thats it lol.

My girlfriend is Chinese so I do have the chance to practice once I get to a good enough level to try and use it.

My question is how many tutors should I use, and how many should I try to narrow down from?

Chinese tutors can be pretty cheap if I hire the ones who live in China, so cost isn't a massive issue as such.

I figure it might be worth using two at any one time so that I'm not screwed if one quits etc. On the other hand, one tutor may set a programme of learning etc which would make it easier.

submitted by /u/TheGreatPompey
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/TrGKxQu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments