How long did it take you to learn Spanish?

I had some Spanish classes at the university, but unfortunately I neglected the language during online education. I'm on A1/A2 level, not completely clueless but my knowledge is rather basic and it's restricted to easy, everyday situations. I recently decided not to give up on it though, and I would like to spend the summer working on my Spanish.

I'm a 'planner type' and I like to know how much time it will take, but I get varying information about it online. Some site says 400 hrs, some 1100. I know it depends on my attitude, but I'm very curious about others' experience. How much time was it for you to reach a B2 level? Is there a big gap between B2-C1 level proficiency?

submitted by /u/RavenMoore24
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/EyN8Mah
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments