Has anyone found a website that you can upload files like an Epub reader except you can use chrome popup dictionary extensions on it?

I have three extensions, rikaikun, zhongzhong, and toktogi that make reading anything in mandarin, japanese, and korean a breeze, but I also have a lot of epub files that I would like to read with these extensions but can't because the google epub reader extensions don't work with them. Has anyone found a simple website that I can just upload an epub file, and come back where I left off without having to upload the file again? Many thanks if anyone has found already.

Btw, highly recommend the above apps if you are learning either, mandarin, japanese, or korean. I am using a modified version of toktogi, slightly more usable than the original.

submitted by /u/matyum
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/BDMuk4w
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments