Do you guys try to learn different accents of your target languages?

I have studied English, Italian, German, French and Japanese (my mother language is Spanish). I am B2 in some and B1 or even A1 in german and almost beginner in Japanese (although i finished all pimsleur curses and had 4 months of basic study)

I am just so tired of studying new languages from 0. So I guess I prefer to improve them and learn different accents, like swiss german, quebec French or Australian accent. Cause I know japanese will take me so many years to have a good level, so I wont add any other language.

Do you guys do it and if so, what do you reccomend to pick up other accents?

submitted by /u/Mauchad
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/wTr1Qfm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments