Chinese course writer looking for trial students!

I am in the process of writing a Mandarin Chinese course, using a very exciting method called the Thinking Method! If you haven't heard of it, please check it out at LanguageTransfer.org, but in a nutshell it is a quite revolutionary teaching method that is fun, dynamic, and most importantly, extremely effective and efficient.

I have about two hours worth of material that I need to test on lots of people of different language backgrounds and personality types to make sure that the foundation of the course is strong before I continue writing. If you're interested in learning a little Chinese and experiencing first hand the Thinking Method, please shoot me an email at SpanishWithBuddy at Gmail dot com! (I also teach Spanish :D)

submitted by /u/AzIkhVillZingen
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/MOwLnCP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments