Should learning verbs and adjectives be prioritized before nouns?

The high point of learning my last language was watching media and figuring out what words meant based on context and inferences.
Right now I have the syntax, particles, and conjunctions down and am trying to expand my vocabulary by just saving lots of words including nouns that I don't recognize.
In English movies, for example, I feel that nouns are spoken less commonly compared to other types of vocab.

since every object on earth is a noun they are more numerous than verbs or adjectives so should I just look up the most used verbs and adjectives and use context clues to figure out the nouns in my TL?

submitted by /u/Dwarf_Killer
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/b6a2AYH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments