Is it bad to read a foreign luangage in English. Should I try to understand or translate?

Sorry if the title is confusing this is a difficult concept to express. I'm learning Spanish and when I read it I can read it how I read English by intuitively understanding the words I see and reading them in my head as the Spanish words. But it's faster for me to see the words in Spanish and read them in English in my head. Is this just a normal part of learning a luangage or is this a bad habit I should try to avoid? I'm still new to the luangage so I can still make conscious desicions of the habits I form while reading it. I hope this makes a modicum of sense.

submitted by /u/SploogeMcDucc
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Iz68DRW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments