Irish Language

Hello, I'm trying to learn the Irish language but I can't find any good resources for learning it. I know that resource requests are supposed to go to the dedicated subreddit, but I don't even think there is an Irish subreddit, at least not one that I can find. If there is one, then I'll go there, but if not, then how can I learn Irish?

I have a lot of Irish heritage and I feel like learning Irish would be a really great thing to do (especially because its endangered and learning endangered languages is important).

Also, is Rosetta Stone good for language learning? I've heard a lot of mixed feelings about it. So far, I have been doing the Irish course and I know a couple sentences now, but would it be helpful like in the long run? Or does it not really teach much?

go raibh maith agat!

submitted by /u/RepresentativeTop953
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/jeu6Ew1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments