I’m trying to learn Spanish any language learning tips

So this is kind of embarrassing but I’m literally full Hispanic and I can’t speak. Now I can understand Spanish fluently maybe ask for them to say it again if it was too quick or hard to understand but I’ll know what they say. When it comes to speaking though I’m not so great I can speak enough to make small talk but I’ll forget words or grammar and sound dumb sometimes. I’ve been hanging with some foreign exchange students from South America and we’ve been able to communicate they know English very well tho but they speak Spanish around m and it’s fine I even know enough to make them laugh in Spanish but when it comes to fluently and easily to talk about anything it’s not me and I’d love to learn to have real long conversations with friends and family and not just being like beginner to intermediate.

submitted by /u/JVegano02
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/UL0ujKX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments