Why did it take me so long to get to A2, and how do I move forward?

I took an online test for Turkish and after submitting it, I have learned that I am an A2 level in Turkish. That's really disappointing to me. I've been learning turkish for 9 full months. So either A2 is better than I think or I'm doing something wrong. My aim was to be at a B2 level in one year. I only have 3 months. Is it possible to fulfill that goal? If so how do I go about doing that. I've been stuck at A2 for super long. I've been watching Turkish tv shows, reading a Turkish vocab/grammar book which helped a lot, and I speak sometimes with people on reddit. Although they don't really reply tbh.

What is the most effective way to get from A2 to B2 in a short amount of time?

submitted by /u/bakingthebake123
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3tWWzzQ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments