Which exercises/resources do you use with your tandem partner ?

I mean besides the "get to know each other" part which can last some time but at some point you need resources to get the conversation going and the subjects need to be interesting for both of the language learners.

I've looked for card decks with diverse topics or questions but they either boring or to difficult to answer. I've thought of some online games and even tried playing geoguessr cooperatively but from my experience you would need at least a strong B2 to play and speak at the same time.

Do you guys know some interesting resources / exercises / games one can do with their tandem partner ?

Thanks

submitted by /u/s0poo
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3I8eiIc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments