Help to choose a third language to learn

I am a native brazilian portuguese speaker,and I have been studying english since the pandemic began. I have achieved a good level in english(in my opinion,at least lol) and realize that I want to learn a third language in the near future. I have some options in my mind: Spanish(because I have some contact with spanish speakers,furthermore is the second largest most native spoken language in the world), Italian( Because I think the language is very beatiful) and Chinese( Due to the Chinese economic influence) Maybe I should for a look that could improve my curriculum in the future, I will start to study eletrical engineering in the college this month and some people said that german could be a good option for it. Well,I am a little bit confused and would like to read your opinion. I will keep studying english of course,still have a lot of things to learn and I commit some grammar mistakes sometimes, but I really want to learn a third language someday. Thanks for reading my text!

submitted by /u/arthur_argentino
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3I7AJxm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments