activities for a language tandem

Are there any specific activities you could recommend for a language tandem?

I speak several languages on a semi-conversational level: I understand just fine, I manage OK in communicating info, but am still far from fluent, and I feel like it's hard to keep a conversation going.

What are your experiences and recommendations? e.g. I was thinking that IRL it might be nicer to go to a flea market than sitting in a café just to have more shared stimulus to talk about. I also think a more structured activity might help to get the ball rolling (maybe certain games? or a task like describing pictures?). I'd love to collect ideas, also things that work online :)

submitted by /u/redditcorpus
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3nF7biV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments