Taiwanese/traditional mandarin tips

Im supposed to move to Taiwan in about a year with my bf. I know i will likely learn a lot more once i get there and ive been using duolingo as well but if anyone can recommend good ways to study here so i can learn more before i go that would be amazing.

I am Canadian 30 years old, and speak English as my first language but my family speaks German and i learned French and Spanish growing up and can speak all three conversationally, i also took 2 years of Japanese in college. The japanese characters i know have helped me a bit with reading but i dont know the chinese words for them all yet i used to be conversational in it.

Any suggestions tips or resources would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/TeaFoxMei
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3Jj2p3I
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments