Learning Spanish & French at the same time

I took French for roughly 6 years and used to be almost fluent but I’ve lost the skills due to lack of practice and no immersion. I’d like to keep practicing and improve my French but I’d also like to learn Spanish at the same time. I’ve taken some Spanish classes and my best friend speaks Spanish so I’m familiar with it a little bit and have an easy practice partner.

Just wondering if it’s possible to brush up on French and learn Spanish at the same time. When I’ve tried to learn Spanish in the past I’ve often confused it with French so it’s been a little tough. Any tips on how to avoid this? Or should I stick to one language at a time?

submitted by /u/tiredstrudel
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3eB8v1m
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments