will the IELTS be difficult for me ? I'm sort of a native English speaker , i need the IELTS for studying in uni in Canada (currently in grade 12)

basically I'm not a native English speaker since i was not raised in any country that speaks English predominantly , however i have moved between countries over 6 times (meaning that at some point English was necessary for me to be able to communicate) , My school education was all English , the communities i have been around speak English mainly , my accent is pretty white as my friends would say lol but sometimes i do make mistakes . and i take AP English in school. but unfortunately I'm pretty slang so ill definitely be practicing English academically

sorry if i am oversharing but i really wanna know if i should be worried or nervous , and i will def be practicing for the exam , with the help of an English teacher in school . my situation is rather unique so i thought i might as well ask my own question , thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/MinecraftFetish
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3vW7ZTs
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments