I completed Babbel Spanish (Latin America), where should I go from here?

Hi! After a long 5 month journey I've completed Babbel's Spanish (Latin America) courses, and was wondering where I should go from here to better learn Spanish. Babbel offered instruction on present tense verb conjugation, but doesn't really give instruction on more advanced verb conjugation. There was an extra course involving business speech that gave me vocab using past/future conjugation, but that's the most that I've experienced conjugating in the past/future tense with Babbel. Babbel I think did a really good job teaching me about Spanish sentence structure, and how it works. I'm curious if anyone would know of a new way to keep learning spanish.

submitted by /u/lukeplaysshuff
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3EhMf7e
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments