Best language to learn in terms of future career

Hi! I would like to be more attractive on the labor market. I’m from central Europe, with communicative English, and I wonder what language will be best to learn in terms of making my CV more attractive for a future employer. I don’t see myself as a person really talented in language learning, but I can accept that I will have to put more work into it. I don’t have any preferences like „my relatives speaks Spanish so it’s good to learn how to communicate with them”. I only have some background in French and German, which can be refreshed quicker than learning something from the total zero level. Wonder what are your opinions about most valuable foreign languages on the labor market nowadays? (Apart from Java ;) )

submitted by /u/niziu
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3nHfNVp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments