A way to improve english language from WhatsApp

I have just started working on a tool, that can analyze your WhatsApp chat history find grammar mistakes you make, find a pattern in your mistakes, give you practice worksheets, learning videos specific to your most common mistakes, and daily remind you with a mistake and it’s correction.

This idea came to me because I found that I was helping my friends a lot while chatting with them, also the most we type these days is on WhatsApp.

The way it would work, you export chat, upload the zip file, and then you will get back the personalized analysis, corrections, and lessons.

If you are interested to try when this is ready, please DM me, and I really welcome feedback.

submitted by /u/Skywalker-abhi
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3Bl4nLR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments