Professional teacher or just any native speaker?...

I live in Tunisia, I have for several years. I only speak enough of the language to get by. This is no longer enough. My question is should I find an actual teacher (way more expensive) or just any native speaker (way more affordable) to help me learn? I'm thinking that if someone wanted my help to learn English, I wouldn't have a clue where to start, but maybe that's just me. Money is totally an issue, but I'd do my best to make it work if an actual teacher is that much better. Tunisian language resources online are limited and I'm just not cut out for what is available, I need a real person to help me. Thanks for your opinions and experience.

submitted by /u/JI2A
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3AM5m8e
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments