Not sure where to start

I recently have been drawn to learning languages. I have been trying to get a good start on Chinese but cannot find a great place to start. I’ve learned some of the basics from HelloChinese but can’t find myself motivated enough to look at my phone tapping characters every night. I dropped by my local Chinese restaurant last week and asked for a job to be around native speakers and the food but still haven’t gotten a call back. I was also planning on using the money to enroll in Chinese school. I also want to learn Korean somewhere down the road, but maybe I should start with it? If anyone knows of better ways I can learn the language for not much money please help me out. Sorry if this post sounds ignorant I’m really new to this (also im 15 pls don’t bully me for being broke lol).

submitted by /u/Sontr0n
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3uwJWtE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments