Lost completely the motivation after stop studying for a couple weeks

I've been studying french since March or April this year and I've been satisfied to a certain degree with the level I've achieved so far, though maybe it's too slow for most of the people on this sub, being able to understand almost 70% of written text and simple spoken conversations.

However, after stopping studying for a couple of weeks, maybe even a month already at this point, I've found myself unable to get into my old m "routine" (which basically was just reading about grammar every now and then and watching YouTube videos with CC and reading in Twitter, Wikipedia, etc random several things throughout the internet).

I have to note too that I have a very old bad habit of getting bored of things too quickly and dropping out almost everything I start, and which by the way I want to completely get rid of so that's why just giving up and start with another language or something else would be practically my last option at all cost.

So, what should I do/you do to recover the enthusiasm and determination when getting down into keep learning your TL??

submitted by /u/kuyikuy81
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3ohoKqb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments