He doesn't want to learn German...

Good morning.

My boyfriend moved from Italy to Germany almost two years ago. He still doesn't speak any German and never frequented any courses or learned it by himself. I bought him hundreds of books and apps, talked with him a thousand times ... he always tells me he'll do, but it just never happens. He starts "learning" and quits after one day or two.

Slowly I'm getting really angry. How can someone live in a country and don't bother to learn the language? I really don't understand.

He has a couple of friends here, some even live 5+ years in Germany. They also never learned german...

He works hard and always tells me that's the reason because he never learns. He's tired after work, doesn't had time etc etc. But still continues to play 3hours+ CoD a day....and during the holidays is he also never doing something for german.

How can I motivate him? Do I have a reason to be angry?

Btw, I learned italian (currently I got a grade A in my B2 exam).

submitted by /u/anniedrove
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2Zq9Svg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments