Anyone taken the DLPT test for the army?

So I was thinking of taking it after I found out that I can make extra money if I get 2 2 or whatever on it. I was wondering how hard it is and how I would do. My family is Pakistani and I speak it to them all the time, almost fluently. Problem is I can't read it too well, my family taught me how to read Arabic, and I can read that but urdu is a little different. Like I can read each letter and make the sound, just the sound of the word in the end comes out different than the word and I can't understand it. I think if I practice a little I can get better, but being almost fluent in speaking and listening, how would I do. Anyone else taken it? What is to be expected?

submitted by /u/bubblepopcherry
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3kH8VqE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments