A question, best Anki setup for vocabulary?

I got back into learning German a couple of months ago, and with 3 online lectures per week, next thing I knew I had a pile of 400 words of vocabulary I hadn't memorized. So I decided to pause the course for a couple of weeks and start using Anki to learn this list before I add more.

I put the 400 words in one deck and so far it's going great. But I wonder how to keep up when my lectures will start again. Should I add to the same deck? Should I create small decks per lecture or per week? (I usually learn 10 to 20 words per lecture) And if I do that, will I need to go through all the decks every day to make sure I don't skip any revision due that day?

I'm curious to know how you guys do it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/pensandplanners77
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3CSuXgw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments