What should be my Comprehensible Input plan?

Good day,

For 2 years in High school, I've studied Spanish and am currently in college and thinking of dedicating at least 30 minutes to 1 hour per day of listening to Comprehensible Input in Spanish by Dreaming Spanish. I'm an avid Football (Soccer) fan and most of the leagues I watch are in Spanish, French, Italian and etc.

With Lexical Similarities of the Romance Languages, I was thinking of doing Spanish -> Portuguese -> Italian -> French.

I've done at least 200 hours already from learning Spanish and continuing my language learning journey after 3 years.

My Goal: Being able to understand media, youtube channels, and shows in Spanish.

Is 30-60 minutes of Comprehensible Input a day enough to reach this goal. I'm not really concern about speaking to natives at this moment in time?

submitted by /u/Silent_Ability_3601
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3Duu9zh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments