Offering: Spanish exclusive tutoring

Hello, there! I'm a Venezuelan Law student with complications to pay for my university tuition due to the several economic problems of my country.

I'm willing to give you professional and affordable Spanish tutoring. We can agree on the topics and content of the classes before, as well as the structure of it. I have solid experience (2 years) teaching Spanish to foreigners and English to Spanish speakers.

I'm fluent in English and have a basic level of German, the duration of the class can be of about an hour (depending on your needs and preferences).

I would aim to earn around $10 per class, but the tariffs can be negotiable.

I'll highly appreciate the opportunity, don't hesitate to ask or recommend me anything, stay safe!

submitted by /u/juliocesarpm
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/38wAWdL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments