I have an issue with beating myself for forgetting vocabulary words. How can I learn to accept that I can’t remember every single word I learn?

So, I am an input learner. I don’t use apps to learn German anymore, I just use native material. I learn about 10-15 words almost daily. Except for the weekends. I have Anki decks organized for German, the verbs, adjectives and adverbs, and nouns. How often do I go over them? Not as often as I need to. I have a copy of the words I learn written down in my notes app, whenever I feel like I need a quick review. But with all that aside, everytime I can’t recall a word, I get discouraged and frustrated. Very frustrated. What can I do to not get frustrated? Anything?

submitted by /u/Lolbiscui
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/38unCqg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments