Learning Japanese

I've been seeing a lot of news coming out recently about Japan's declining birth rates and how that is negatively impacting the country. Given that in a few years the country could be forced to take in a greater number of immigrants into the country or, if not, find a way to encourage more native births, I was thinking that starting to learn Japanese know might be pay off quite well in the future.

I'm far from an expert on Japan, but from what I know the country has a very low crime rate, good transportation, good living conditions, and generally, besides the high cost of living that I have read is largely causing the declining birth rates, it would be a nice place to live.

And also, Japanese seems like a cool language to learn. I have always just been scared away by the difficulty. I already started learning French and was planning on learning Spanish as well, but both of these languages are nothing compared to Japanese.

I'm posting this for two reasons:

  1. What do you think of my assessment of the situation?
  2. What are some types and recommendations for learning Japanese?
submitted by /u/LeibnizoverNewton
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2Vdj6cx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments