Busuu sometimes won't let me progress without premium.

For the past 2-3 days, I've been using Busuu to learn French. The first day went swimmingly. On the second day, I had done about 8 lessons, but had to skip 7 or so because it wouldn't let me access them without premium...which makes no sense at all. After that, I tried going back to my older lessons to review them and start taking notes in order to help me actually remember what I was learning, but I can't even access them!

Today I was able to view some of those despite it telling me that yesterday, I couldn't. So I was going through them, and all of a sudden I can't access ANY of the lessons whatsoever. I heard amazing things about Busuu, and it was going great; so I figured I must be missing something, or there has to be a bug of sorts. I wanted to go through at least a week's worth of lessons before deciding that I wanted to pay for premium, so I knew I wouldn't waste my money.

submitted by /u/TheFaultInOurSARS
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3ibXXbn
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments