Any tips for making it through/ getting help with Don Quixote?

I read already in English and now rereading in Spanish. But I’ve been on the first three chapters for months having to stop to look up many words. Is it better to just plow through it first then get back to words later? I know literal translation of words but the book isn’t making sense like it did in English. I have a pretty solid academic Spanish background. 3 semesters. And I read whatever I can get and talk with anyone who speaks.. I’ve also read through other books in espanol. But it’s hard to read something this complex alone. I also get stumped by cien anos de Soledad. What can I do? Thank you.

submitted by /u/sweebiegeebie
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3ffZpro
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments