Real Time Subtitle/ Closed Captioning Recommendation

My French wife speaks French to our children in the house, and I am struggling to learn French as quickly as them (I'm a native English speaker).

I learn better through reading, and I was wondering if anyone has ideas about how to accompany live conversations with subtitles.

I would love to be able to read real time French subtitles of the dinner table conversation, or perhaps review a transcript of the conversation afterwards.

Ideally, I'd turn on an app on an iPad sitting at the dining room table whenever we have a family dinner and an AI scrolls the words of the conversation in real time. Also very helpful would be if it could record a transcript of the whole conversation.

Thank you for your help!

submitted by /u/cc188329
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3AbXBc0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments