Purpose of Learning Languages

There's many different reasons for learning languages. I fascination with culture, business, making new friends, even reconnecting with family! It seems to me it's hard to find a method of learning that fits unique reasons.

My question to those of you who have more experience with language learning, is there a method one can use to study a language for reasons like just to read, or learning to write poetry. It's good to know the basics and how to make conversation, but I'm really interested in learning some languages just for the literature and not so much for communicating.

I hope this makes sense. Let me know what you think!

submitted by /u/sockot
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3docXjx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments