Looking for some advice

Hello! I have been studying French for the last 6months at Alliance Française once a week for 3 hours, and I believe I have a very good progress. (Also as per my teacher’s assessment). But at this pace it would take a long time for me just to finish all A1/A2 units.

My question is: what should I do if I am targeting to take B1/B2 DELF exam on May 2022? Taking fast track courses at AF is not possible for me as I have a day time job. And private courses comes with a hefty price tags too.

I was thinking of skipping some units and just study them by myself. Do you think it’s really necessary to take all the units before taking any DELF exam? At the country where I am, only AF offers DELF exams twice every year (May and November).

From reading some posts and inspirations here on reddit, it could be doable and I know it would take a lot of effort from my side. But still looking for some recommendations / suggestions. Thanks!

submitted by /u/alter_ego_00000
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3hnuERB
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments